Immediately after Zero Build's tests, a new set of challenges arrives to deliver free rewards in your hands in exchange for completing some challenges. This time you will be working on Lantern Trials and we are here to tell you everything about the challenges, ambitious goals and rewards.
- How to start the Fortnite flashlight tests
- all the challenges of Fortnite Lantern Trials
- All the rewards of Lantern Trials
- Explanation of stretching objectives
- Challenge of flashlight tests 1
How to start the Fortnite flashlight tests
If you participated in the Zero Build tests, you only need to follow the same process. For all those who come to this, you will want to go to the Lantern Trials website and log in to the Epic Games account to which your Profile / Fortnite is linked. Once you have logged in, you will be ready to start.
There is a disclaimer that tells you what modes are allowed:
"Available playlists: any Battle Royale and Zero Build mode. It does not include any other game mode or Fortnite playlist. "
all the challenges of Fortnite Lantern Trials
There will be five days of challenges so that players work with ambitious targets offered every day. The challenges are completed by "points".
You get a point and reward of base emoticon for completing the challenge given once. Then, in the previous example, you must get an elimination to get the cosmetic emoticon Brawlin 'Bunny in the game.
Explanation of stretching objectives
However, the second highest total points (35 in the image above) is what you will need to achieve for the stretch reward of that day.
These expanded objectives will change each day, and will list them together with what is required for each Challenge of Lantern Trial below.
Challenge of flashlight tests 1
Get deletions. Each elimination is a point and the ultimate goal is 35 points.
All the rewards of Lantern Trials
- Daily challenge 1 (April 20 at 4 a.m. M. ET - April 21 at 12 a.m. m. ET): Emoticon Brawlin 'Bunny
- Daily challenge 2 (April 21 at 12:01 a.m. M. ET - April 22 at 12 a.m. m. ET): Emoticono Rook's Eyeroll
- Daily Challenge 3 (April 22 at 12:01 a.m. M. ET - April 23 at 12 a.m. M. ET): Emoticon de Jonesy sweaty
- Daily Challenge 4 (April 23 at 12:01 a.m. M. ET - April 24 at 12 a.m. m. ET): Emoticon of rangers shrugging shoulders
- Daily challenge 5 (April 24 at 12:01 A. Associated daily challenges.
By reaching a single additional objective, you will get the lead light envelope. Achieving a second additional objective will give you the Dream Lantern Back.
That's all, everything you need to know about the Fortnite Lantern Trials challenges and what rewards you can win .
While you are opening on the way through Lantern Trials's challenges, you can also complete the resistance missions of the five week and follow our guides to help you overcome them.
- Fortnite Lantern Trials offers prizes for completing challenges
- The Fortnite V20.20 update adds a new Ranger shotgun, a covert operations mission and more
- Coachella reaches Fortnite with radio acquisition and cosmetics
- The 10 rarest gliders of Fortnite (April 2022)
- Fortnite's humanitarian aid donation for the people of Ukraine reaches $ 144 million
Search to get more